Day One: A photo of you with 10 facts. Day Two: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest time. Day Three: A photo that makes you happy every time you look at it. Day Four: A photo that makes you sad whenever you see it. Day Five: A photo that makes you laugh. Day Six: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. Day Seven: A photo of someone(s) you miss. Day Eight: A picture of your favorite memory. Day Nine: A photo of a time you want back Day Ten: Any photo you generally just like for any reason. Day Eleven: A photo of a night you loved. Day Twelve: A photo of when you were happy. Day Thirteen: A photo of the person you did the craziest stuff with. Day Fourteen: A photo of a day you’ll never forget. Day Fifteen: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without. Day Sixteen: A photo from your favorite year. Day Seventeen: A photo of you and someone you never see anymore. Day Eighteen: A photo from a night last summer. Day Nineteen: A photo of someone who inspires you. Day Twenty: A photo of someone you’re close to that lives far away. Day Twenty One: A photo of someone you want to trade lives with for a day. Day Twenty Two: A photo of you and someone that was taken at least a year ago. Day Twenty Three: A photo of you doing something you love. Day Twenty Four: A photo of the day you met a good friend. Day Twenty Five: A photo of something you wish you could do. Day Twenty Six: A photo of someone whose mother/father is like your own. Day Twenty Seven: A picture that you edited Day Twenty Eight: A photo of you having a real, unplanned smile. Day Twenty Nine: A photo of yourself and a family member. Day Thirty: A photo of you and your best friend.
Thank you for following me. Thank you for reblogging from me. Thank you for liking my posts. Thank you for sending me nice messages. Thank you for staying followed to me. Thank you for making my Tumblr experience amazing. Thank you.
Recently been OBSESSED with this song. Like my family is annoyed at me singing it so much. haha. & yes, before someone yells at me about it, I know the original is by Roberta Flack and I very much enjoy that version also, but I just LOVE Lauryn Hill’s voice. I think it is absolutely stunning.. I wish she’d done a solo version of it.
I got this from soompi LOL. It’s pretty legit. Enjoy!
1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.
2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you. And secretly you are too.
3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you’ll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you “playfully” but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it’s okay. Cuz you’re still laughing like a crazy person.
4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.
5) You’re allowed to make uturns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.
6) There is a super quick payment device that allows you to pay a bill quickly enough for a guy to run immediately out of a restaurant after his angry girlfriend storms out.
7) Everyone has cancer.
8) If you’re sick, all you need is an IV to make you feel lots better.
9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.
10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night’s event.
11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.
12) If you’re rich, you’re a jerk.
13) If you’re poor, you’re an angel.
14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.
15) You’re not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.
16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We’re not sure where it went, but it’s making your cancer progress faster.
17) If you work in a sool jeep, you have massively curly hair and wear flashy colors from the early 90’s.
18) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.
19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn’t have one.
20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen….
21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.
22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it’s because you have cancer.
23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.
24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you’ll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they’ll race you on their back.
25) Even if you’re poor and can’t eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.
26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.
27) If you’re saving someone from being hit from a car, you’ll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead.
28) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn’t know about.
29) If you don’t want to answer your phone, you can’t just turn it off. The battery needs to be taken out.
30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.
31) If you’re in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you’re roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.
32) If you’re getting off a plane, you’re ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.
33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they’re doing is jumproping.
34) Girls will always storm off because they’re mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.
35) Guys always look like they’re 6 feet tall, even if they’re only 5’10. Thank you camera angles.
36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lipliner.
37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you’ll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).
38) Unless you’re fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.
39) So will your sister-in-law.
40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.
41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.
42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you’re never held hands.
43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They’ll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.
44) You’ll get pregnant the first time you have sex.
45) You’ll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.
46) Hell- you’ll get pregnant if you hold hands.
47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.
48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they’ve found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she’ll just watch and cry. But it’s okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.
49) It ain’t a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.
50) If you study in the states (perferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can’t understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me
lol korean dramas are so…dramatic. but i love them anyways<3333 I need a choonyang rerun soon. homecoming weekend drama rerun whatsup
“I don’t understand how most people these days think you need money, drugs, alcohol, etc. to have fun.
How can you forget all the great things we could be doing that don’t require any money at all? Strolling through a park, sightseeing, dancing, singing, spending quality time with family, friends, and loved ones. People forget the true meaning of fun. You can have fun any time, anywhere, and it never has to require money, drugs, alcohol, etc.”—