DIY: Make your own lip color! :3
I saw this on youtube and I wanted to try it out :D
What you need:
2. Assorted pigments (Can be lip, eye, blush products or pure pigments)
3. A Spoon, a clean contact case or container, Something to mix the colors with (I used the end of the spoon and the brush).
1. Scoop out some vaseline with the spoon- how much you want is up to you. Put it in your contact case or container.
2. Now deposit your pigments and products into the same container with the vaseline. You may need to squeeze out lip gloss, scrape off some blush, or cut off some lip stick. What you put it in is what makes it unique.
3. Mix the colors and the vaseline together with the end of the spoon, your brush, your fingers, etc. until they are well blended together.
And you’re done! Super simple and fun. I had such a fun time mixing it all together :P
Here is what my finished lip color looked like:
The color looks super red and dark, but that’s just how the camera picked it up. It’s actually a sort of sheer pink-ish color. :)